The NAMM Show SWIM Scholarship has extended its deadline to Friday, Oct. 4. This is a great opportunity for more women in the Music Products Industry to attend the NAMM Show and receive $1,000 in financial support and mentorship. The SWIM Fund scholarship program supports women working in the music products industry and their goals to connect, support and grow their leadership and professional abilities. Awards can support travel, housing and other expenses for attending NAMM; scholarship recipients will be recognized at the SWIM Meet reception during The NAMM Show.
Up to six SWIM Fund NAMM Show scholarships will be awarded; stipend payment will be made as a reimbursement after The NAMM Show and upon completion of the required final report that outlines participation in The NAMM Show events.
- Women who have at least three years of experience working in the music products industry and seek opportunities to expand their leadership and professional competencies
- Applicants should model the mission of SWIM to Connect/Support/Grow opportunities for themselves and all women in the Music Products Industry
- Priority is given to women who have not attended a NAMM Show to provide an educational and NAMM emersion experience. See requirements of attendees
- Must work for a NAMM member company
- Participate in at least four Idea Center sessions
- Attend at least two NAMM Breakfast sessions
- Three hours of job shadowing at The NAMM Show with SWIM-affiliated women leaders
- Attendance at the SWIM Meet reception; scholarship recipients will be recognized
- Submit a final report that summarizes activities and takeaways from The NAMM Show attendance; the scholarship will be paid upon submission and review of this report