In April, OMG Music manufactured, donated and shipped more than 5,000 face masks to retailers during its Masks4Music initiative. Demand was strong enough to where it decided to design a re-usable mask for daily wear. Some of the new key features are:
- Two-ply cotton
- single-ply designer cotton
- backed w/white knit muslin cotton for comfort
- Bendable nose adjustment
- Three-inch pocket opening to add filter material if desired
- one-quarter inch by 5-inch elastic bands
- Not medical grade, but washable and reusable
Individually they are $7.50 per mask, or retailers can get six free with any qualifying order.
For more news from the Music & Sound Retailer, click here.