Alfred Music and MakeMusic, creators of SmartMusic, are committed to providing a broad range of content and essential tools to assist with planning for the unknown.This is evidenced with the newly developed Educator Toolkit, which includes resources on funding for classrooms, proposals for presenting to administrators and parents, music education advocacy, teaching remotely, purchasing SmartMusic and more, making it a one stop shop for educators.
Some key features of the Educator Toolkit are:
- Presentation for Administration A pre-made slide deck to help convince administrators that SmartMusic is the perfect tool for classroom and students. Includes research, pricing, and more to help make a case.
- Funding Information: includes government grant information and budget and fundraising tips.
- Remote Teaching Tools: ideas, articles, and podcasts to support the on-going evolution of remote teaching.
- Advocacy Resources: information from music education organizations and articles to support the fact that music education matters.
- The educator toolkit can be found at smartmusic.com/educator-resources/toolkit. Resources will be added and updated as more plans are revealed for back to school.
For more news from the Music & Sound Retailer, click here.