The Women’s International Music Network (the WiMN) has announced the 2018 She Rocks Awards honorees. Paying tribute to women in the music industry, the sixth annual She Rocks Awards at the NAMM Show will debut at its new home, the House of Blues Anaheim, on Friday, Jan. 26, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
The 2018 She Rocks Awards recipients include:
- Lisa Loeb, Platinum-selling singer-songwriter, touring artist, author and philanthropist
- Karla Redding-Andrews, executive director for The Otis Redding Foundation
- Exene Cervenka, vocalist for the iconic punk band, X
- Amberly Crouse-Knox, senior director of creative and business development, BMG Music Production
- Jean Millington Adamian, June Millington and Brie Darling, of the pioneering all-female American rock band, Fanny
- Candace Stewart, studio manager, EastWest Studios in Hollywood
- Dawn Birr, channel manager for the Americas, Sennheiser Business Solutions
- Fabi Reyna, founder and editor of She Shreds Media
- Vanessa Mering, marketing manager, HARMAN Professional
- Kristy Porter, Guitar Center’s director of merchandising, general accessories & media
“We look forward to formally recognizing our 2018 honorees at the upcoming She Rocks Awards,” said the WiMN founder, Laura B. Whitmore. “From manufacturers to musicians, our She Rocks honorees of 2018 span all corners of our industry, and we can’t wait to join with them in this year’s celebration of women in music.”
The She Rocks Awards brings together industry professionals, music icons, artists, fans and media to celebrate women in music. This high-energy evening includes live music, awards and speeches, celebrity appearances, a silent auction, food and beverages, giveaways, amazing gift bags and more.
Tickets can be purchased at sherocksawards.com.