The Roland DJ team is teaming with BPM Supreme to tour the United States this fall to connect and inspire DJs across the country with Roland’s newly released DJ-505 and DJ-202 controllers. Each event features performances from artists like Miles Medina and DJ Brace, presentations from BPM Supreme, and locally-sourced sonic flavor to drive conversations about music, gear, and culture in intimate listening-room style settings. In addition, all attendees will be entered to win great swag and offers from Roland, BPM Supreme, and Serato. The tour kicks off Oct. 26 in Los Angeles and wrap on Nov. 21 in Miami.
Record pool leaders BPM Supreme, who will give presentations during each event, have also partnered with Roland to offer exclusive three-month BPM Supreme Standard memberships (typically $19.99 per month) to U.S. customers who register their newly purchased Roland DJ-808, DJ-505 or DJ-202 controllers.
Tour dates are as follows:
- Oct. 26: Marley Waters at Astro Audio Video Lighting 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. (Glendale, Calif)
- Oct. 29: DJ Ease at Blend DJ Institute, Las Vegas, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Nov. 1:Miles Medina at Pitbull Audio, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. (San Diego)
- Nov. 9: Fast Eddie at 123DJ, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. (Chicago)
- Nov. 11: DJ Jaycee at Blend DJ Institute Aurora, 1 p.m. to -3 p.m. (Aurora, Colo.)
- Nov. 14: DJ Tone Arm and DJ D-ILL at Scratch DJ Academy, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. (Philadelphia)
- Nov. 16: Mell Starr at Scratch DJ Academy, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. (New York City)
- Nov. 21: DJ Brace at D.A.S. Audio, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. (Miami)
“As a DJ/producer, we are the vibe curators. We can leverage a night of sound clashing into the best time of your life. Roland’s DJ controllers are the perfect assistant to provide a smooth, creative fusion for on-the-fly mixing. As long as you keep it wavy, the people will love you,” said Waters, pictured above.